SC - Screw conveyors
AMAKON screw conveyors are used to sparingly transport dusty or pasty bulk materials.
As screw dischargers with multiple screws in one common trough, they are employed in truck unloading stations and feeding bins for discharging and controlled feeding of lighter materials.
The maintenance-friendly design and the utilization of high quality materials, individually adjusted to each individual application, guarantee high plant availability. Among the available designs are transport- and extraction screw conveyors, pipe screw conveyors and screw heat exchangers.
- Silent, gentle, dust- and odour-free transport
- Suitable for grainy and abrasive bulk materials
- Conveying length up to 20 m
- Capacities up to 1000 m³/h
- horizontaler, ansteigender und vertikaler Transport
- Suitable for ATEX-applications
- lagervorrätige Ersatz- und Verschleißteile