A job with a future for those interested in technology - training after graduating from high school
Duration: 2.5 years
Vocational school: Linz
This training is especially intended for AHS high school graduates who do not immediately aspire to a degree, but also for students without a degree or a career change in order to pave new ways into a professional future for them.
You have successfully completed the AHS or HAK (A-level) and would like to supplement your training with a technical one? Then you have come to the right place. The Dual Academy combines general education and technology, you benefit from a valuable and practice-oriented vocational training and attractive remuneration. With a duration of 2.5 years, you have the opportunity to start your professional life immediately.
You can find more information about the Dual Academy here.
Area of responsibilty
- Production of mechanical, electrical and electronic components
- Combining the components into complex systems
- Commissioning of electrical machines and equipment
- Maintenance and servicing of electrical machines and operation-specific equipment
- Searching, limiting and eliminating malfunctions, defects and errors
- Assembly of electronic and electrical components
- Positive A-level degree
- Interest in programming and automation
- Craftsmanship and accuracy
- Good technical and mathematical understanding
- Team and communication skills
- Logical-analytical thinking and a high degree of willingness to learn
Advantages of the Dual Academy
- Direct and intra-year career-entry after the AHS-Matura
- Attractive starting salary
- Compact duration
- Learning what you really need