Industrial Assembly Mechanic (m/f/d)
Area of responsility
- Work in a shop eviroment with hand tools and eqipment, electromechanical machinery to ecalate, clean, repair, rebuild, test and maintain.
- These activities are mainly in the steel industry and in the field of public safety.
- Mechanical Assembly in an Industrial Environment with minimum of 2 years experience
- High school or equivalent (Minimum), Trade Certificate or Degree (Preferred)
- Must be able to interpret blueprints and follow manufacturers’ specifications to disassemble, evaluate, assemble and test industrial equipment
- Must possess basic math skills, read and write in English, fill in repair reports, ability to use measuring equipment
- Must be able to use hand tools, power tools, pneumatic tools, painting equipment, and basic shop equipment found in an industrial repair shop
- Need to be mechanically inclined and work as a team player
- Must have good work ethic, positive attitude, strong organizational skills, and attention to quality and detail.
- Be willing to learn how to operate forklifts and crane equipment
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Ability to stand, crouch, kneel, and climb stairs
- Ability to wear a respirator and/or face mask, and all other safety equipment
- Ability to lift 50 Lbs
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States
We look forward to receiving your complete written application documents, preferably by e-mail:
Alpine Metal Tech North America Inc.
753 Us Route 30 Unit B
Imperial, PA 15126
Tel.: (412) 787-2832