The design build project consists of:
- Trainer infrastructure – cooling water system, propane storage and distribution system and fuel spill bunkers
- Control building – maintenance and improvements to prolong the life of the structure
- Fire generation – full upgrade of the control system
- Provide an additional mobile aircraft fire trainer / simulator
- Safety system – update and improvements of safety system such as emergency stop switches and propane detection system
For any customer considering the repair, upgrade or replacement of any live fire training simulator then please contact us and we would be pleased to visit you and discuss your requirements. Email: email@example.com
The brand Simulation is the world’s leader in the design, manufacture, supply and installation of live fire training facilities. It is a part of the Alpine Metal Tech Group which is a world leader in four different business divisions (Steel, Automotive, Safety Services and Life Cycle Business) under seven brands (NUMTEC, GEGA, KNORR, MAKRA, AMAKON, MAGNEMAG and SIMULATION) Visit www.alpinemetaltech.com for more information on any of our brands including SIMULATION.