Area of responsibility
- Allocation and separation of materials.
- Loading and unloading of goods.
- Compares invoices with materials received from both suppliers and customers.
- Elaboration of documentation, such as labels and identifiers in order to enable the identification of materials in production and/or separated.
- Generation and conference of stock reports for closing the month.
- Assists the logistics and purchasing sector.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of the Office package, especially Excel.
- Very good spoken and written.
- Education level: at least high school completed.
What we offer
- Health insurance – discounted on base salary according accomodation table.
- Dental insurance – discounted on base salary according accomodation table.
- Transportation voucher (of until 6% over the salary or the voucher itself – the smaller amount) or fuel voucher of 250,00 BRL.
- Convention with local restaurant.
We look forward to your complete application via our online application form
Alpine Metal Tech Brazil
Rua Victoria, 214 - Jardim Canadá
34000-000 Nova Lima - MG, Brazil
Tel.: +55 31 3581 8522