ITB - Impact test
The impact test machine ITB was developed specifically for impact tests and is suitable for all tests worldwide.
The carriage with adjustable roller guides insures proper movement and alignment. The drop height can be selected via a digital scale and will automatically move with a chain hoist. The testing procedure is initiated by an electro-pneumatic two-hand release, after the mechanical fall protection has been manually unlocked. Optionally, the fall/impact speed in m/s or km/h is monitored with a velocity meter. The weights, required for different test requirements, are located in the magazine and weights can be loaded with the chain hoist individually into the machine. The impact angle required for the appropriate tests are easily adjustable.
- Certified test equipment supplier: The test machines from MAKRA are accepted by all German car manufacturers (BMW, AUDI, Daimler, Volkswagen, Porsche, ...) and for years now are continuously and successfully in use
- Massive sized machine frame: A warp-resistant and robust machine frame guarantees consistent test results
- User-friendly wheel support devices: All standard wheel sizes and mounting types can be tested with simple adjustments on either machine or wheel mounting device
- Comprehensive application field: Different impact angle, impact plates / - wedges and drop weight variants are easily adjustable and interchangeable. Thereby all current impact and radial runout checks are performed on each test machine
- Protection devices for safe testing process: Electronically secured safety doors and mechanical manually unlocking and electronically monitored guardrails protect the operator