BUP - Cornering fatige test
The cornering fatigue test is performed as part of prototype technical-release testing and the continuous monitoring of vehicle wheels.
The test parameters are determined by the applicable legal regulations and the required wheel loads of the wheel to be tested. Extended tests and special requirements of automobile manufacturers, wheel manufacturers and test organizations (e.g. TÜV) can be covered by the BUP of Alpine Metal Tech GmbH. The test serves for the continuous quality control of material and processing. Vehicle wheels are safety-relevant parts of automobiles and must therefore be subjected to regular testing.
- Certified test machine manufacturer: The measuring machines are accepted and certified directly at AMT Makra by the renowned German automobile manufacturers (BMW, AUDI, Daimler, Volkswagen, Porsche etc.).
- Test software: Integrated BMW test modules with special switch-off conditions according to QV 36026 and the possibility of DAkkS calibration. Contains the switch-off criteria prescribed by TÜV for aluminum, magnesium and steel wheels.
- State-of-the-art software architecture: The software can be used with Windows 10 and contains an option for connecting to databases (optional).
- High level of flexibility: Nominal diameter of 10 to 38"; rim width of 3 to 26"; larger rim widths using special flanges available as an option.
- HMI: Intuitive software – operator interface can be set in local language.
- MAKRA quick clamping system: For a time-saving and easy change of wheels.
- Exhaust system (optional): Exhaust system for the testing of carbon wheels.