AZN - Multi-axial wheel test
The multi-axial test bench is used to carry out fatigue tests or durability tests on passenger car and truck aluminum wheels by rolling them on a coated load roller.
The real radial, tangential and lateral forces occurring are simulated by adjusting the skew and camber during rolling. The test loads are applied on the wheel through an air-filled tire that rests on the load roller. The load spectrums are specified by the automotive industry and test institutes. One or two individually loadable stations are installed on the load roller. The load roller is arranged upright.
- Renowned test machine manufacturer: AMT Makra is a manufacturer of test machines for the automotive industry. They are used at AUDI, BMW, Daimler, Volkswagen and Porsche and other auto makers.
- Protective devices: Travel distance monitoring, bulge and burst monitoring, monitoring of the inner rim flange (laser sensor), measurement and monitoring of the deflection depth of the tire, limit value monitoring (force and angle).
- HMI: Intuitive software with real-time display
- Remote maintenance: Rapid response time in the case of machine faults by means of online service
- Telemetry (optional): Wireless data transfer for the transmission of comparison measurements (strain gauge wheel)
- User-friendly wheel change position: All drives are electrical; no hydraulics
- Tire monitoring (optional): Tire pressure monitoring and tire temperature monitoring