BC - Barcode system
The NUMTEC wheel barcode is a wheel identification system for automation of the wheel transport from the casting to the machining area.
The NUMTEC wheel barcode is a three-dimensional code that will be engraved in the side core of the wheel mold. The code lines are machined in the mold, resulting in an embossed code in relief on the cast part. Since it is a 3-dimensional code, the reading is done with laser-based systems, which ensures a very reliable reading of all wheels during production.
- Very high reliability, reading rate far over 99%
- Mold-based coding system
- Independent of wheel design
- Code system; no training on new wheels necessary
- Used for identification and rotation angle positioning
- Fully readable before and after heat treatment