Straightness measurement is a contact-less optical measuring method for measuring the straightness of profiles allowing faster and more precise quality checks.
Horizontal and vertical straightness are calculated, thus electronically simulating the manual measurement process.
- Simultaneous horizontal and vertical Straightness Measurement through laser cut system
- Tested products are able to move freely in lateral direction inside measuring field
- Straightness Measurement is ensued from start to end of profile
- High measurement accuracy
- Automatic adjustment at product change