PMB – Secondary Torch Cutting Machine for Slabs
GEGA torch cutting machines for slabs convince with high cutting quality as well as a solid and reliable design. The type PMB is a secondary inline-machine which subdivides the slabs after the main cut. Depending on the number of daughter slabs, one or more torch bridges are required.
The mother slab moves by a roller table into the defined cutting position under the machine. The operator chooses the piece lengths of the daughter slabs and starts the cutting cycle. The torch bridges drive to the positions for the chosen piece lengths and the cross cut is carried out by the heavy-duty cutting torches. The daughter slabs are transported out of the cutting area by the roller table and the torches drive back into their starting position. The machine is ready for the next cutting cycle.
GEGA PMB torch cutting machines have a very efficiency water cooling system, allowing standard operation of the machine at a slab temperature of up to 1100°C.
- Exact positioning of the torch bridges with a direct drive
- Linear torch movement, either with one or two torches
- Optional automatic torch height adjustment allows use with varying material thicknesses
- Highest quality standard (ISO, CE)
- Long lifetime
- Sophisticated ergonomics
- High safety standards (according to EN14753)