In close cooperation with our customers, we succeeded in designing a flame cutting nozzle that offers an even higher cutting quality and at the same time uses less material during cutting. With a minimized kerf, compared to conventional nozzles and the previous SHEL series, the new SHEL K flame cutting nozzle not only helps to reduce costs through material savings, but is also the optimal component for CO²-reduced production.
Depending on the material thickness to be cut, the patented SHEL K is available in 5 different versions. It is also possible to cut high-alloy materials by adding iron powder.
- Reduced operating costs through reduced kerf and gas consumption compared to conventional nozzles and 1st generation SHEL
- Optimized cutting area, cutting edge and beard creation
- Highest safety standards through external gas technology
- Positive contribution to CO² reduction through lower gas consumption
- Fits 1-1 into the proven GEGA system without additional modifications
More information about our GEGA flame cutting nozzles can be found HERE.
Your Alpine Metal Tech Team