The brand MAKRA Alpine Metal Tech offers customer-specific solutions for standardised intermediate working cycles during wheel production. The product portfolio includes clamping devices for save positioning and locking of work pieces as well as the latest equipment for testing and measuring alu wheels.
In close cooperation with the automotive industry and leading vehicle wheel manufacturers, an extensive repertoire of measuring and testing systems which guarantees the safety of the finished products world-wide have been developed.
Overview Business Areas
- ABV - Sprue point drilling machine
- AZN - Multi-axial wheel test
- BUP - Cornering fatigue test
- DHS - Sealing plug handling system
- EXA - Concentricity and runout test
- Handheld measuring devices
- ITB - Impact test
- KEG - Edge deburring devices
- KEG - Contour deburring devices
- RRH - Radial fatigue test
- RTB - Radial impact test
- VSE200 - Pre-damage & compression test